Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 25, 2012 ~ Collector's Fair!


      ~ At Vintage Home Collective We Believe In:
  • Another man's Junk is another man's Treasure!
  • Chippy paint, Rusty gold, & Tattered Grandeur!
  • Channeling your inner Garage Sale Goddess!
  • Repurposing, Upcycling, & Reinventing!
  • Grabbing a good deal when we see it!
  • Preserving nostalgia & passing it on!
  • Fearless color with abandon!
  • The thrill of the hunt!
  • Dumpster diving!
  • Collecting!
  • Junk!

    If you have similar beliefs, please join us on August 25, 2012 for the second installment of our Summer Collector's Fairs...So much good swag to be had...So many cool people to hang out with...So many reasons to be outside enjoying the sunshine...So many items at rock bottom prices just waiting to go home with you!!!  SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just take a peek and I discovered your blog. I find it interesting and hope I visited this more earlier so that I referred it to my friend abroad. Anyways, Thank you.

    Charles | homes for sale Philippines

    ReplyDelete